Make your appointment today for the Acessa Procedure for Fibroids
What is the Acessa Procedure?
- Outpatient procedure performed under general anesthesia
- Uses radiofrequency ablation under laparoscopic ultrasound to destroy fibroids
- Performed by expert surgeons
Step 1: Two Small Incisions
Step 2: Identify Fibroids
Step 3: Destroy Fibroids
I’m considering Acessa, what’s next?
1. Find a Physician Who Offers Acessa
Skilled surgeons across the United States offer Acessa – find one here.
2. Call And Schedule An Appointment To Talk About Your Treatment Options
You deserve a physician who offers all the options.
3. Together, Decide What Treatment Option Is Best For You And Your Family
During the consultation, if you and your physician determine Acessa is the right option for you, they will work with you to figure out insurance coverage and schedule the procedure.
Meet Some of the Acessa Procedure Physicians
Meet the Acessa Physicians
“The Acessa Procedure has been wonderful. I’ve been able to exercise, go out with my husband, and do things I wasn’t able to do before it. It has made my quality of life much better.”